All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s). This website does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this site unless stated otherwise. This website does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Some images used on this website are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. To the best of our knowledge, all content, images, photos, etc. are being used in compliance with the Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.) The pictures are provided for comment/criticism/news reporting/educational purposes only.If any images posted here are in violation of copyright law, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly remove the offending images immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement (see below).
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR NOTIFYING DESIGNATED AGENT OF CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3), the following information must be provided to our Designated Agent for notifications
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Should you fail to comply with all of the aforementioned requirements in your notice, your notice may not be valid.